Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Encountering every possible crisis, panicking, and watching the crises resolve themselves after the panic attack.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
A Depression Era lesson: Reuse everything.
- A Depression Era lesson: Reuse everything.
- Recycling bin too far. Garbage time.
- You don't know what pasties are?!
- Shut up. Fast food is delicious.
- "My hero," she gushes. He grins.
- Learned the most from her mistakes.
- Only child. Only parent. Only chaos.
- He says forever. I believe him.
- Is this all there is? Really?
- No, I'm not available at midnight.
- Your job is not your life.
- Work, because money buys you freedom.
- Oh, God, please make it stop.