Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Flash Fiction Chronicles, Short Story America... but mostly, I read big books.
In bed I like to read:
The back of my eyes.
My favorite story of all time is:
Where the Wild Things Are
Right now, I'm reading:
I read about a book every week or two, so I don't want to have to update this that often.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The story of my life, I suppose.
Latest Memoir (of 20):
Don't piss on my plants, please.
- Don't piss on my plants, please.
- What president doesn't get screwed up?
- Shadows behind me will fall today.
- Empty wine glass. Bitch, fill it!
- Glad my pets don't have Facebook!
- Catnip growing wild. Go away, dogpiss.
- Sending troops home? About time, Obama.
- Bought us alcohol. We were sixteen.
- My oddities are not my problem.
- Never email all colleagues funny stuff.
- Unexpected events wait for us everyday.
- Sorry I'm not you're daughter, Dad.
- "No makeup?!" I ruined her life.
- Can I date? No, I said.
- Mom of teen. Hair's getting grey.