Member since October, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I just took my car in for a maintenance check, was told "all is well" and then my starter goes out!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Velcrometer blog, pioneerwoman blog, the archives at TWOP, Roger Ebert's blog & the comments!
In bed I like to read:
The insides of my eyelids!
My favorite story of all time is:
My story about how I got my turtle, Myrtle, how I lost her, & how she got home again.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Cider House Rules, The New Fit or Fat, and my sample ballot booklet
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Want what she's got? Me too.
- Want what she's got? Me too.
- Peggy Fleming Thought I Was Cute!
- I literally hug trees, embarrass boyfriend.
- I have been enjoyed and exalted.
- Just got done with being dissatisfied.
- Once trivial, now laughter is everything.
- We are both damaged, it's okay.
- You said love way too soon.
- Dreaming of revenge, sweet sweet revenge.
- Why must I be so forgiving?
- I'm not moody, you're just irritating.
- Yearning for something, not sure what.
- Is it too late to win?