Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Something bad happening just when I begin to focus my energy.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Blogger, okayPlayer and facebook
In bed I like to read:
Updates on facebook
My favorite story of all time is:
Game of Thrones
Right now, I'm reading:
A twitter update. /:)
Latest Memoir (of 27):
Break out the hummus & matzo!
- Break out the hummus & matzo!
- ...that your career begins with you.
- Is there a more fleeting emotion?
- If only you had been around.
- First nine months, just the beginning.
- Sorely misunderstood, but sought by all.
- Sometimes it's just how you feel.
- A job is not a career.
- Gimme that iPad2, been workin' hard!
- The best employee is never promoted.
- I say, Better late then never.
- Will my country fight for me?
- You don't love me no more?
- Talk about computer love, hello webcam!
- Paintin' with colors of the wind.