Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Latest Memoir (of 27):
Got your letter in mailbox today.
- Got your letter in mailbox today.
- Just once, in a blue moon.
- Lost phone. Siri, where are you?
- Welcome to america. We can eat.
- At fifteen, is high-school love real?
- You let me fall for you.
- You had to get a girlfriend.
- What do you mean by wordlimit?
- Wish I had known you better.
- Without you, I would be skinny.
- I thought it was a crush.
- You ever think, "I miss her."?
- Plants bring bugs. i hate bugs.
- I'm a freshman. well, that's new.