Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
I love so many books I couldn't possibly narrow it down to just one.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The constant physical pain felt everyday.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever book I am reading at the time.
Right now, I'm reading:
I just finished Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult and now I'm going to start Remember Me by Christopher Pike.
Latest Memoir (of 77):
Source and cause of my depression.
- Source and cause of my depression.
- I will not change for you.
- I smile because you are looking.
- I should be a professional actress.
- I understand. You're effed up. Goodbye.
- When will it be my turn?
- I've watched them while I cry.
- Love is my drug of choice.
- He deserves much better than me.
- Will father approve? No. Definitely not.
- Best friend's wedding. My heart's breaking.
- Windows down, gravel road, country blasting.
- Hot bath. Relaxing music. Happy me.
- Life goes on past all this.
- I cannot, will not, go back.