Member since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Whatever lies ahead: Bring It On
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Arrived 25 minutes early to life
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Summer, Highland Falls by Billy Joel
Latest Memoir (of 11):
A.P. Tests soon? Ha! Procrastination Time!
- A.P. Tests soon? Ha! Procrastination Time!
- Always smile more than you frown.
- Making it through, with a smile.
- A picture is worth a thousand....
- Wears kippah to cover morning hair.
- My Life: Male, 18, Premature balding.
- Looked to the future. Forgot Present.
- "Let's eat(,) Mom!" Punctuation Saves Lives.
- Whatever lies ahead: Bring It On!
- I'm Steven: it's "v", not "ph".
- I always return the shopping cart.