Member since April, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
how nothing can be planned out, how everything is a surprise, how you have to take it all in stride, and how i love every minute of it.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
my google reader runneth over
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
to kill a mockingbird by harper lee
Right now, I'm reading:
The Science of Good and Evil: Why People Cheat, Gossip, Care, Share, and Follow the Golden Rule by Michael Shermer
Latest Memoir (of 29):
Never enough love to fix it.
- Never enough love to fix it.
- Working hard to find a balance.
- Teaching her truth w/o breaking spirit.
- Unbeknownst, mom made me a mother.
- So grateful she calls me mommy.
- So blessed to call her daughter.
- Does not tolerate being lied to!
- Cannot stand two-faced hollow heartless people.
- Through rough times, it gets better.
- Need to have a cookout, fun!
- Need to do more, try harder.
- Hopeful something good changes here soon.
- Tired of feeling uninspired by work.
- Waiting for karma to strike you.
- Together we can do absolutely anything.