Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
Latest Memoir (of 37):
That 5k felt like a 10k.
- That 5k felt like a 10k.
- What is the legacy you're leaving?
- Be a great friend to everyone.
- Skipped winter, went directly to summer.
- A cold snow, a hot fire!
- Trouble finding the right six words.
- I have plenty of butternut squash.
- Can't fix what's missing crucial pieces.
- Oh coupons, you lovely chaotic obsession.
- Treasuring beauty found in my yard.
- Happily NOT part of Smithmag drama.
- Trying to remember my childhood magic.
- Fitting life into six words: impossible.
- He's fixated on his own agenda.