Member since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
any thing to happen to me, ever.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
anywhere i can read anything.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
revised: authors: palahniuk, orwell, nietzche, sartre
Right now, I'm reading:
8 novels at once.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
He doesn't know he raped me.
- He doesn't know he raped me.
- You picked drugs, I moved on.
- Nothing beats Taco Bell's Drive Thru.
- Not the country I learned about.
- I don't know who i am.
- She is everything i couldn't be.
- If i only had a mask;.
- I'm terrified of being tied down.
- I quit facebook, i'm so bored.
- Polar bear club radio, good morning.
- Work out more, eat junk less.
- I don't want space this time.
- It's not love, it's just comfortable.