Member since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You are what you make yourself.
In bed I like to read:
Horror stories or murder mysteries
My favorite story of all time is:
Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Crystalfilm by Little Dragon
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Opportunities may go unnoticed, lost forever.
- Opportunities may go unnoticed, lost forever.
- Imagine the future, fear it too.
- His smile is all I need.
- The "someday" will become "yesterday" someday.
- If you don't like it, change.
- You have the power to change.
- I must never give up hope.
- I never want to eat again.
- One day you will die. Perspective.
- Proper use of commas is appreciated.
- You are your actions. Act wisely.
- Was he human or a robot?
- Good intentions, painful outcome. Religious fail.
- He thinks that I am dangerous.
- Only loves an ideal, not me.