Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My favorite story of all time is:
The infinite one.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 55):
"One more step, into the abyss.".
- "One more step, into the abyss.".
- Binding curve of energy can wait.
- Cool. You're bad at reality too.
- I LOVE my shoe. No, really!
- Wonder what YOUR life sounds like.
- Accepting, trusting, pulling, sharing, caring, preying.
- Omg, I'm like so mindful now.
- Good thing never believed in fairytales.
- Nothing but insincerity, far's I see.
- Through the looking glass. Conjugal visits.
- Eat, love. Prey on your love.
- Rogue rage. Moral authority license revoked.
- Imperfect mates, the difference is conscience.
- In battle of souls, he's unarmed.
- My soul mate? The devil incarnate.