Member since December, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
How about I just wish that the soundtrack of my life could be as amazing and moving as the LOTR score?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't just wait. Make life adventurous.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Someone who feels the same way.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Wanting what I can't have.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Postsecret, Urbis, and weread.
In bed I like to read:
I read all kinds of stuff: mostly fiction books.
My favorite story of all time is:
A story my dad made up when I was a kid. It's called "The Princess and the Warlord." I still remember it and sometimes ask him to tell it to me.
Right now, I'm reading:
I read new stuff constantly. I don't have the time or energy to keep this up to date ;)
Latest Memoir (of 195):
Missed adventures aren't always regrets. Right?
- Missed adventures aren't always regrets. Right?
- I wish I hadn't quit. Kinda.
- Spurned office job to save world.
- Told inner critic to suck it.
- Adventure burned away all my uncertainty.
- I wish she'd shared her pain.
- Not your everyday hero. But mine.
- Kept secrets were eating me alive.
- Destiny does not make house calls.
- Should've gone with dentist from Groupon.
- 2012: The Year of the Wig.
- 2011 in just one word: Awful-mazing.
- Too close to turn back now.
- Never expected this kind of happiness.
- Kind of hoping I get fired.