Member since July, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Pride and Prejudice and North & South.
Right now, I'm reading:
Assigned readings about public administration and criminology.
Latest Memoir (of 151):
Victim of unreciprocated love again, again.
- Victim of unreciprocated love again, again.
- Spent two nights in a nunnery.
- Didn't study, still got an A.
- Being an overachiever is killing me.
- They said I had unbridled potential.
- Lifetime learner in search of calling.
- Critic of all things worth critiquing.
- We are all guilty of something.
- Lives a less than ordinary life.
- I have loved you all along...
- Magazine intern becomes badass newspaper editor.
- Questions my existence; every single day...
- My niceness gets me into trouble!
- Not saying anything still says everything.
- Talk, but don't say anything stupid.