Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Ideas Ideas Ideas! If you did even HALF of them....
My favorite story of all time is:
For now it's House of the Scorpion By Nancy Farmer
Right now, I'm reading:
Who Switched Off My Brain by Dr. Caroline Leaf/South African author.
Latest Memoir (of 425):
We take turns hogging the covers.
- We take turns hogging the covers.
- Aging is forestalling death. A Perk!
- Experiencing failures regularly. Regularity is healthy.
- Life: Everywhere between thought and deed.
- My boundaries, between brick and jello.
- More meaning lies between the lines.
- Shoes, socks, smile. Ready for work.
- Supreme screw up causing medical emergency?
- Left brain just standing there, waiting....
- BBQ breeze in Russian Olive park.
- Happiness has eluded me maybe momentarily.
- Screaming songs, beat boxing. Raucous shower.
- Am Israel Chai! Mazeltov Beloved Israel!
- "Faturday" also last Sunday. Guilty again!
- Being Intentional: My new life compass.