Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Gotham Writers, Booklyn,cup and pen press
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Alice in Wonderland
Right now, I'm reading:
A Morrissey biography....Landscape of the Mind
Latest Memoir (of 2447):
A question asked an answer given.
- A question asked an answer given.
- Walking for him, myself, and others.
- His almost question was almost answered.
- She is broken, so am I.
- "I know that I know nothing".
- Epiphany skipped me went to CT.
- Want what I think they have.
- Miscalculated the risks, recalculating the cost.
- Sometimes broken is better than fixed.
- Hoops off, back up, feathers ruffled.
- Coversations starting with "if-then" should end.
- Won't be the first to blink.
- It's all a matter of packaging.
- Getting needs met, wants left unattended.
- Not sure which way wind blows.