Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Bud, Not Buddy. Read it in third grade and addicted to Christopher Paul Curtis since.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
endless tears and fears then cheers!
Right now, I'm reading:
You. By Charles Beniot
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Holding your hand makes me warmer.
- Holding your hand makes me warmer.
- I'm sorry, daddy. I'm growing up.
- America: pathetic excuse for a country.
- Wishing I was lesbian. Guys suck.
- My Fridge From an Outsider
- Going on vacation! pray for me!
- Hope to never know heartbreak's scars.
- America is nothing but a joke.
- Wishing appetite smaller and metabolism faster!
- Could go for plateful of ribs!
- Only word to write is love.
- I see smiles just don't feel.
- Fourth celebration lasted through fifth. exhausted.
- Finally feeling beautiful for once :).