Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Pride and Prejudice...again.
Latest Memoir (of 121):
Escaping reality and joining Harry Potter.
- Escaping reality and joining Harry Potter.
- What the hell am I doing?
- Who needs friends when there's Friends?
- Repetition doesn't substitute for love. Ever.
- Only remembered when needed. Coincidence?
- Trying new life. Wish me luck!
- Anti-socialness is MY choice, not yours.
- Pity love? No thanks. Prefer food.
- Epiphany: They'll be fine without me.
- 28 days without memoirs. Losing inspiration.
- To eat or not to eat?
- Thunder is God's applause to us.
- It's because I'm Mexican, isn't it?
- Chance of failing doesn't matter. Try.
- What happened to never? Not forever.