Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 196):
I rarely miss anyone these days.
- I rarely miss anyone these days.
- Done waiting for what'll never happen.
- Holding onto the next best thing.
- Said I don't do that anymore.
- Positive results from mono and college.
- Swollen lymph nodes, hypochondriac's field day.
- Does she know you love me?
- Well I think we're all insane.
- Your gazes never changed in time.
- It hurt. Didn't you realize that?
- Winter disperses static and dry skin.
- Really excited about new purple socks.
- And just like that, you faded.
- I've loved you every day since.
- At least your mom loves me.