Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
anything close at hand.
My favorite story of all time is:
Mark of the Cat by Andre Norton
Right now, I'm reading:
a historical romance
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Things will get better.... but when?
- Things will get better.... but when?
- Amazed at 9am Liqour store customers.
- On the river with a camera.
- Feeling sick still call my mom.
- Play in sprinklers with your kids.
- Make funny faces at passing cars.
- Never without my camera in hand.
- Baconfest. Turducken. I Love raft guides.
- Extreme sadness hidden behind convincing smiles.
- Gnats aren't phased by bug spray.
- Hate shoes, hate socks, love mud.
- Childrens' voices saying I love you.
- How did I live before them?
- My fatness = feeling less deserving.
- My heart shattered when yours stopped.