Member since January, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
In bed I like to read:
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Never say never is not right
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My favorite story of all time is:
just that: a story
Right now, I'm reading:
the computer that I'm doing this on
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
The Duck Song.
No doubt about it. This one is the duck song.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
They say "forever alone." they're wrong.
- They say "forever alone." they're wrong.
- Possible or impossible: they ultimate question.
- My true love is always cake.
- First kiss+ true love= happy forever.
- They say "forever alone." They're wrong.
- You speak English. I speak American.
- Because the constitution says I can.
- Right to bear arms, no guns?
- Where you have freedom, but don't.
- Out of airport, I see McDonalds.
- Will the world end? Definetly not.
- Smiley Faces are the best ever.
- Life is short. Don't die early.
- Life always ends. So live life.
- Alarm clocks are my daily death.