Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
grit, not grace
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Brevity, Creative Non Fiction, Trachodon, Hunger Mountain, and more....
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
whatever I'm reading at the time
Right now, I'm reading:
David James Duncan, River Teeth
Latest Memoir (of 19):
Parenting toddlers: smiles and mitigating destruction.
- Parenting toddlers: smiles and mitigating destruction.
- Seeing eternity in my baby's eyes.
- In spite of odds stayed true.
- The world is a little wobbly.
- Climbing, skydiving, flying. biggest risk: love.
- Baby smiles, hearts shatter from joy.
- America: don't take it for granted.
- I am still proud to salute.
- We should protect the Arctic Refuge.
- Missed nap. Baby fine. Mom shattered.
- A baby's laugh: proof of God.
- Who is willing to stop flying?
- Clicking and grunting, 100,000 caribou migrating.
- Whole fist to mouth, one Cheerio.
- Scream in reverse, trainwreck happened earlier.