Member since June, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
not for me, hurts my neck
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My favorite story of all time is:
NINE CHAINS TO THE MOON
Right now, I'm reading:
Bukowski, Augusten Burroughs
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
life is movement thru a hole, a tight squeeze, to be continued,crawling thru life's tunnels, from the jungle of war to the jungles of money, onto the ice of old age, sliding on mud to slipping on frozen water
Latest Memoir (of 609):
Drowning in boogers, winters head cold.
- Drowning in boogers, winters head cold.
- Back on wine, bukowski, mingus, cosmic.
- End of the gangplank,the horizon.
- Caution,never believed in it, crash.
- Body has stopped, mind still moving.
- Training wheels still on at sixty.
- Mel; HELP! I'm a disfunctional C__t.
- Ew it shit all over itslef.
- 601, still got __it to say.
- 600 meomirs; will they be enough?
- New neigborhood dog, brown, freindly, lost.
- Goldfish crackers,swim in my toilet:drunk.
- Trailer life is, all I expected.
- Left you behind to get ahead.
- My dream; life without cell phones.