Member since June, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 164):
Save away for that rainy day.
- Save away for that rainy day.
- When one door closes, others open.
- Acknowledge those who've helped your path.
- Six words can say so much.
- Success isn't measured by salary alone.
- More patience, less indulgence, laughter, hugs.
- Jason Collins: hats off to pioneers.
- Honesty before pride, us before me.
- Serendipity has been good to me.
- Feels good to take calculated risks.
- If only I could remember punchlines!
- Stop the carnage. Ban assault weapons.
- Breathing a sigh of relief. Forward!
- Red state address, blue state vote.
- Becoming morning person as youth fades.