sharon13Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
something that changes all the time. At 9, it was "Gone with the Wind", at 15 "Atlas Shrugged", recently I have fallen in love with "The Girl ..." triology
Right now, I'm reading:
"Lies My Teacher Told Me" it relates to my job as a teacher!!LOL!!
Latest Memoir (of 36):
I am as important not MORE.
- I am as important not MORE.
- Everyone is affected by our actions.
- Would you brag to your mom?
- Heavy on praise, light on slights.
- Life's great. I got the ball.
- Not really anywhere, waiting to go.
- One life - do you jump?
- Jeff's Rule: Explain until I understand.
- Do what you love every day.
- First boss was good teacher. Thanks.
- Invisible wounds take longer to heal.
- Noisy rooster, share eggs, happy neighbors.
- Who decides what's the Right Age?
- Overrated underappreciated missed when not there.
- Accounting was historical; students are hysterical.