Member since December, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
"Fill what is empty. Empty what is full and scratch where it itches," reported to be the creed by which Alice Roosevelt Longworth lived by.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Websites from around the San Fransisco Bay Area, NPR & affiliates, and places that google points me to after entering a query.
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 39):
Sixth sick Sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
- Sixth sick Sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
- Political party pandemonium parts the aisles.
- Driving my Chevelle makes me happy.
- Joined the percentage of unemployed Americans.
- Cool weather warrants warm wooly wearables.
- Can not always be this short.
- Feeling the faith the future affords.
- Pictures paint words, but song soothes.
- Without sound, joyless life would lead.
- Still while everything else is moving.
- Too true to be not blue.
- Severe weather warning seems well said.
- Feeling ready for major career change.
- Comfort foods while my man's away.
- Lovely children; wise before they're grown.