seechelle2Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Whenever I get a little extra money, my car needs work.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
I don't have just one, but I think I've read Steven King's The Stand more times than any other book.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Happiness Project
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Ring finger empty. uterus unused. disappointed.
- Ring finger empty. uterus unused. disappointed.
- Sixteen years, one month. Hurry Retirement!
- I'm Couscous: It's what I eat.
- Last day of 43- tomorrow 44.
- Task mountains between myself and freedom.
- Why don't you call me anymore?
- Smile when you don't want to.
- I fell. You ran. Eff You.
- 44... one year until real adulthood?
- Insomnia: Rabid Female Dog's Bastard Offspring.
- Tired of talking. Gonna do it.
- Their, There, They're: it's 4th grade!!!
- Need to clean up: Maid coming.
- Listen to discomfort, it's saying something.
- Every day, something proves Gretchen right.