seagem45Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 70):
Child biking in storm; mom resigned.
- Child biking in storm; mom resigned.
- Daddy, I get it now. Love.
- Shopping for shoes while terrorist dies.
- Sometimes not giving is the gift.
- Remembering pixie sticks, sugar daddies, chuckles.
- "Twisted Susan" blog makes me laugh.
- Effervescent charm doesn't work at fifty.
- Lived too long as troubled adolescent.
- Ever poised between frailty and fierceness.
- Sun is beguiling, yet I sulk.
- RIP Paul Violi; your poems live.
- Wind blew screen door off hinges.
- Not accepting rejection gracefully; getting busy.
- Poems rejected; sent 'em out again.
- Seven months after surgery: energy unblocked.