seablueMember since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Love you mom, move out now!
- Love you mom, move out now!
- Fifteen years are gone, good-bye Karl.
- Teach people to make television themselves.
- When he snored I was happy.
- No, mom I dont hate you.
- Then she moved me to hell.
- Mom raised me on a boat.
- He kicked Valium, I pray forever.
- No personal contacts? What about me?!
- My aunt came home for healing.
- Sometimes I wish we never met.
- I love my mother she's scary!
- My daughter is like my mother.
- I'm moving out there next year.
- He CAN'T believe I love him.