Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
being friends with a guy, discovering he is "interested" in me and he's married.
In bed I like to read:
things that are far beyond my comprehension level. for example, systematic theology.
My favorite story of all time is:
the story of redemtption, the most beautiful thing in the world
Right now, I'm reading:
how to write what you want and sell what you write, by skip press
Latest Memoir (of 27):
Time doesn't heal wounds, love does.
- Time doesn't heal wounds, love does.
- Doing the boss man's job again.
- Starting to like my crooked nose.
- Got my lunch from a machine.
- Change the world by showing love.
- I don't always wash my hands.
- Should be working, but im not.
- Only a game if i play.
- I use the thesaurus to spell.
- It rained in my car again.
- Finding hope in the future today.
- Sometimes the simple words just fit.
- Facebook is the new phone number.
- Getting used to my new teeth.
- Discovering the beauty of the process.