Member since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
teRi, remember that Jose Cuervo is NOT a friend of yours!!
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Kenny Chessney's "That's Why I'm Here."
In bed I like to read:
but.... I am always too dang tired.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Wizard of Oz OR The Velveteen Rabbit
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Hunger Games Trilogy
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Word wrapped! Blogged down! Cyber spaced!
Latest Memoir (of 941):
Twice divorced. Lovelorn advisor I'm not.
- Twice divorced. Lovelorn advisor I'm not.
- Only make promises you can keep.
- Our world is filled with spills.
- Getting my hands dirty with life...
- Stronger now. Someone Believed in me!
- Feel like I've been freakin' fracked!
- Life's full of timpanis and tubas.
- Acting enthusiatic until I AM enthusiastic!
- I've been two-timing smithmag.net with singsnap.com.
- Done with doing... Let me be.
- Knew my role, not my name.
- My sadness comes wrapped in anger.
- Never knew "love starvation" until now.
- Completely mindful of my total mindlessness.
- Considering the notion that life's enjoyable...