Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 594):
Was court martialed by Salvation Army.
- Was court martialed by Salvation Army.
- Lent's relentless Devil screams, "Eat me!".
- Priest quit on Valentine's. Got layed.
- Heart-shaped pizzas? Are you fukkin me?
- Left iPad elsewhere. Serious separation anxiety.
- Emperor's robes hide shallow featured memoirs?
- Memoir of week disappeared----wazzup, huh?
- Perky nipples dilute men's eye-Q tips.
- I dilute Jack Daniels with Febreze.
- My REM-fed sleep brakes for nightmares.
- Bollocks to veggies. Bring on chocolate.
- Icicles hang festivly on my nose.
- Next generation wipes buttocks with dictionaries.
- Love is spurious quicksand. Struggle not.
- I throw turds at crappy listeners.