Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
a story of a boy and girl. Life and death. Hope and despair. Juxtapositions and interjections.
My favorite story of all time is:
etched into the souls of my feet.
In bed I like to read:
the lines in his face when he smiles.
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Blatantly self-whoring blog here: scandalousmuffin.wordpress.com.
- Blatantly self-whoring blog here: scandalousmuffin.wordpress.com.
- My psychiatrist couldn't define "existentialism." Depressing.
- My world's a play, awkwardly cast.
- Shut up. whores. all of you.
- Biking uphill drunk somewhere in Jersey.
- Sometimes I hate how I'm right.
- We believe again: e pluribus unum.
- The hospital documents all: "Accidental. Self-inflicted.".