Member since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
siblings, school, my always breaking down car, feminism, D.I.Y., bab boys and good girls, tattoos, beauty beneath the make up, motorcycles, classical books, classical ballet, anxiety attacks, good music, big families, no money, living on the edge.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
mylifeisaverage.com (when i'm goofing off, not normally though. i'm not into the virtual world all that much.)
In bed I like to read:
the classics. best way to dream a good dream.
Right now, I'm reading:
pride and predijuce, hamlet, catch-22, 1984... did i mention im a student. =]
Latest Memoir (of 39):
But his shirts always fit better..
- But his shirts always fit better..
- What's Wrong With Wishing Now Days?
- First argument with the perfect man.
- Haven't read this thing in forever.
- No pity party. keep moving forward.
- I think we should go halvies.
- I don't want to do anything.
- Putting too much into this relationship.
- Doing all I can to "Beat-the-System".
- My brother called me a genious!
- I go, "Hey Stranger." him, "Hey".
- Gave up lent for six words.
- I just ate my stick note...=].
- And then he stopped calling me.