Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
my job hunt thus far! It's the center of my life, it's all I do afer I'm done working my day job. It's all I think about, It's all I talk about. I've been searching for so long that I'm beginning to forget what it is I'm searching for.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Velveteen Rabit
Right now, I'm reading:
Sloan Crosley's :How'd You Get This Number
Latest Memoir (of 24):
I'm still figuring it all out.
- I'm still figuring it all out.
- Lemonade? No thanks, keep the lemons.
- There is no "me" in us.
- Texting will take my life someday.
- You're my soulmate. Lets meet somewhere.
- No one is responsible except me.
- False comfort in "freedom of speech.".
- I used to dream about you.
- Honestly admitting your failures and weaknesses.
- Living within my means. loving it.
- Remind myself: money is just paper.
- Positivity has yet to fail me.
- Positivity hasn.
- What a confusing mass of commercialism.
- The example. what not to become.