Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Opened up. There's a broken Hallelujah.
- Opened up. There's a broken Hallelujah.
- Empty spaces where there were embraces.
- You choose hope. Pain chooses you.
- Can't remember family dinners. Only pieces.
- To have more faith in myself.
- Should I have let him go?
- Alcohol destroyed him. Forgot he existed.
- Fell back in love. Medium hopes.
- Because I'm good enough for it.
- My enemy inspires me the most.
- Need to give myself more credit.
- Can't get over his messy past.
- Say what I have to say.
- It isn't the alcohol. It's You.
- Be careful of whom I trust.