Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Thinking10, Pen10, Six Sentences.
In bed I like to read:
My mental thought summary of the day.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Life, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Right now, I'm reading:
Apostle Rising by Richard Godwin
Latest Memoir (of 77):
Let's all get even in 2012.
- Let's all get even in 2012.
- 2011 was a very odd year.
- Read my lips: not one resolution!
- 2011 promises remade again in 2012.
- 2012: It sounds good to me.
- I'll make and break some more.
- This year again: no new resolutions!
- Love my neighbor beyond hello goodbye.
- Thank God for the founding fathers!
- Something's cooking and I want in.
- My downfall: love affair with food.
- Heaven is richer because of him.
- Papa was not ashamed to cry.
- He could teach today's fathers.
- The first philosopher I ever knew.