Member since January, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
It never hurts to ask mom.
My favorite story of all time is:
Lovesong of J, Alfred Prufrock.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Where can i buy some hope?
- Where can i buy some hope?
- Do you ever think of me?
- If you really could, would you?
- Left his mark on my face.
- Pain is your proof of love.
- Keep your heart in your chest.
- Thank god we grow new skin.
- Your shadow always has your back.
- Not letting the cigarettes smoke me.
- You meet the best people smoking.
- Everyone has someone to answer to.
- I forgot to eat my wheaties.
- Leaving behind the things left behind.
- We deny people to feel pain.
- I still wear her stale perfume.