salgalMember since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Son's wedding day, hawaiian joy tsunami.
- Son's wedding day, hawaiian joy tsunami.
- High expectation: another opportunity for dissapointment.
- On vacation, what are you on?
- Cancer is a destroyer of friendships.
- Missing youth and innocence since 2002.
- Sister is doing me for herself.
- Booze is enemy insurgent seeking destruction.
- Family doormat I am no longer.
- Empty nest only old bird left.
- 50 year old orphan misses mom.
- Feels better after its stops hurting.
- Where are my big girl panties?
- How come Nana doesn't love you?
- Old soul daughter is my teacher.
- Riding bitch on a Harley, bitchin.