Member since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Angels and Demons
Right now, I'm reading:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The space in between us.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Latest Memoir (of 54):
Twenty two hours until we kiss.
- Twenty two hours until we kiss.
- "Sooner or Later" by Michael Tolcher.
- Crush is gay, feels like rejection.
- Missing idea of love, not him.
- Loss of sister, brings us together.
- Actually being friends with an ex.
- Better back as just best friends.
- Three best friends more like sisters.
- Wearing lace panties under baggy sweatpants.
- Making a dinosaur shaped Christmas cookie!
- Complaining undermines blessings you have received.
- Starting my 100 life goals list.
- Basketball with friends > homework alone.
- Friend describes relationship limbo; my life.
- Fishing, farming, camping. Childhood with dad.