Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
just about everything.
Right now, I'm reading:
Freedom by Johnathan Franzen
The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
Latest Memoir (of 16):
I could be a ghost; unnoticed.
- I could be a ghost; unnoticed.
- Name is Pedro. Awesome or awful?
- Graduation Day: tears are likely.
- Fresh wounds held back the tears.
- I belong in a mental hospital.
- So much cake! Excited or disgusted?
- The Enter button ruins everything.
- He loves her; He's an ass.
- Cleaning makes my family fight.
- I miss my self induced pain.
- I beat the norm every day.
- I need my scars back.
- Childhood = adult, adult wants childhood.
- Chest hurts. cause: unidentifiable stress.
- My disease? Senioritous.