Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
"I'm okay." "I'm not okay." "I'm okay."
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
twitter, The New Yorker
In bed I like to read:
my toes, music, novels
My favorite story of all time is:
Swan Lake by Mark Helprin
I Am the Messenger by Martin Zusak
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safron Foer
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Marquez
Right now, I'm reading:
The Woman in White
Barthes and Foucault
Latest Memoir (of 128):
Bill Gates dropped out. Graduation: overrated?
- Bill Gates dropped out. Graduation: overrated?
- Remembering ____ when I am ____.
- Iron Man or The Great Gatsby?
- Tornado strikes Oklahoma City. Your reaction?
- Introduction rocked, but better books await.
- Compelling introduction. Finishing the story? Optional.
- Answering questions by asking more questions.
- Heart breaking leads to art making.
- Mailbox replaces Facebook, Sunday replaces Shabbat.
- Slept last night in your mind.
- Meets soulmate. Hell/heaven Ensues. Repeats.
- Enjoying the sadness for its smiles.
- "Paths that cross will cross again.".
- His fiance: a younger me, unbroken.
- Tumbling down rabbit hole. Goodbye reality.