Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
That nothing is ever easy. Think you'll just pick up that shoe on the floor before you leave for a wedding? Sure, now your back's out, the shoe had mud on it and it is now on your new suit, the phone is ringing, the doorbell is ringing, and the electricty just went out.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
A Knight in Shining Armor
Right now, I'm reading:
Nothing. I am working in my yard.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
- A Daring Escape
- Hail Mary pass intercepted. We lost.
- Love is a red Corvette convertible.
- My true love came via Amazon.
- Circle of life mustn't be broken.
- Living in Boondocks can't be beat!
- There was nothing she couldn't do.
- Teaching is my vocation and avocation.
- Grandma's Front Porch
- The Ouija Said...
- Snow in June
- Legal is not subject to interpretation.
- Smart teen,