Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 395):
Preschool to middle school, to college.
- Preschool to middle school, to college.
- Much to say, no clever way.
- "Too young to feel this old.".
- Finished old book, cried new tears.
- New medium, new world to explore.
- Suicide Awareness Day. Talk about it.
- Wage bad decisions by probable karma.
- Sixteen, eighteen. Can't stop the rush.
- Texting and Facebook pokes, equals flirtation.
- "I just don't feel the same.".
- Future relatively settled, present still jumbled.
- Living Wicked, no good deed unpunished.
- Never liked Dad, celebrating Mom twice.
- Six old, five new, ongoing battle.
- Wanted to get lost. Not cut.