Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Right now, I'm reading:
ten books at once
Latest Memoir (of 777):
Never made love to an asterisk.
- Never made love to an asterisk.
- Guns don't kill kindergarteners. Bullets do.
- Five-dollar words camouflage my crappy thinking.
- Was reincarnated as outhouse moon window.
- Everyone must know I'm not me.
- Dear Obama, comma, enjoy your duck.
- Married a divorcee. Wonderfully sloppy seconds.
- Columbine: highschool; Newtown: elementary; pre-school: next.
- Guns don't kill people...Fucking bullshit.
- Twenty children's blood. America weeps, incarnadine.
- Connecticutters return home to empty beds.
- Fingers blistered from Christmas shopping online.
- Only narcissistic when near a mirror.
- Old Jersey plus Phoenix. New Jersey.
- Love to give Sandy a spankin'.