Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
He sees me having more worth.
- He sees me having more worth.
- Want for nothing. People give more.
- Is this what settling feels like?
- Does he see he kisses scars?
- Innocence. Virginity. Happiness. He broke you.
- For you. I need you happy.
- Wanted to help, instead just hurt.
- Loving life for a couple hours.
- I'm so excited to see you.
- Guilt overwhelms. Was I ever nice?
- I only wanted you to ask.
- Who knew it could go wrong?