Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Realizing too late that it's time to make a change. Again and again ...
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Everywhere they appear - on people's faces, billboards, books, magazines, cereal boxes ... not really, but I used to, when I loved Count Chocula.
In bed I like to read:
Every single night for way too long ...
My favorite story of all time is:
The one that's evolving.
Right now, I'm reading:
Four different books
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Thought I'd die. Got stronger instead.
- Thought I'd die. Got stronger instead.
- Fed the dog before I overdosed.
- Thought I'd've known better by now.
- I know he hurt her too.
- She knew. She just wouldn't say.
- Can't put our relationship into words.
- Not a relationship addressed at Hallmark.
- And just like that, everything changed.
- Huh. Didn't see that one coming.
- This love was worth the wait.