Member since May, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Watch out for the student loans!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Chasing my passions instead of money
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
One Story, Oxford American, New Yorker
In bed I like to read:
suspense, horror, thrillers
My favorite story of all time is:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Right now, I'm reading:
The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Gotta Get Up" by 4Hero featuring Jill Scott
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 10):
Broiled seafood without Old Bay? Really?
- Broiled seafood without Old Bay? Really?
- My alter ego is a Luddite.
- Started with ellipses; ended with ellipses.
- Simply being comfortable in your skin.
- There's no Hallmark card for this.
- Just focus on playing hard today.
- Be about it; don't just talk.
- Learning more about true love everyday.
- Gave up money for true happiness.
- Left law to write my future.