Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
I almost hoped.
- I almost hoped.
- Punished for happiness with a hangover.
- I wrapped my lover in ivy.
- Brother, I'm blaming this on Mother.
- Too many breakups; too few makeups.
- I'm avoiding the Tao Te Ching.
- Path to self-destruction paved with memory.
- Bumped into you; wasn't an accident.
- Social media is destroying my brain.
- Why aren't there drugs for this?
- Fledgling birdsnest gone. Wind wouldn't abide.
- Watching my feet, not your face.
- Everything fell apart slowly. I watched.