Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever is on my nook at the time.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My dad. He doesn't relent in his attempts to encourage me to get published.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
It really does get better, Rue.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Have You Forgotten," by Red House Painters; "Close My Eyes," by Mariah Carey
Latest Memoir (of 68):
Live madly, lest you die sadly.
- Live madly, lest you die sadly.
- Something's gotta change soon; I hope.
- Make no mistake: I'm owning this.
- "Lucky" is what I'll never be.
- Survived apocalypse; bring on the next.
- If This Is a Gift, I'd Like to Return It
- Always the Eponine. Never the Cosette.
- Guaranteed failure deterrent: NEVER GIVE UP!
- I'd still count it as RESULT.
- My pen name is "Aurora Sunset.".
- I was living the wrong life.
- I became someone I couldn't recognize.
- Hated the job. Loved the people.
- Arrogance is the most blinding weakness.
- Yet another metaphorical bridge successfully burned.